November 26, 2011

The Morning After

Is there such a thing as a Thanksgiving hangover? I've never actually been hungover before, as alcohol and I do not get along so well.

I'd imagine some of the Thanksgiving hangover symptoms to be:
Grogginess
Lethargy
Desire for more sleep
Craving for pie
Hankering for leftover turkey

You know, it's beginning to sound like I may have a Thanksgiving hangover most days of the week right when I get out of bed. Especially during the cold season.

So the morning after ended up being a day of lazing around, cleaning, then watching movies all day while enjoying some pie. Not a bad day.

Today, however, I needed to do something about the extra pie dough and fillings. The result?


MINI PIES! I made these for my tía and her husband.
I love mini desserts! They're so cute and perfect for giving away. Goodness how I love these mini pies so much. I will definitely be making more of these in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, questions, suggestions, stories, anything! I would love to hear from you!