March 12, 2012

Change of Pace

Hi everyone! I hope you all have adjusted alright to the Daylight Savings time change. I'm a bit bummed that I've "lost" an hour of time, but am definitely glad that there will be more daylight. Fun in the sun!

I just wanted to update everyone on my current relationship with this blogging situation. I am still experimenting with which kind of approach feels more comfortable and natural for me; initially, I had a separate food blog and had this one for everything else. However, at the moment I have decided to use this as my main one and it will be all inclusive. The past posts from the food blog have already been transferred to this one.

As little "life" as I have put into it, the food blog will remain up for now, and I will see where this one goes and how I feel.

Thanks for bearing with me and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments, questions, suggestions, stories, anything! I would love to hear from you!